Saturday 11 July 2009

No reentry in films: Chiranjeevi


Baiju NT [June 30, 2009, 4:26:53 PM]

Praja Rajyam chief and Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi has ruled out the possibility of donning the grease paint to make a re-entry into films, stating that he cannot ride two horses at the same time.

Though the actor-turned-politician had indicated the possibility of a comeback during a speech at the audio launch of his son Ram Charan Teja's Magadheera on Sunday, Chiranjeevi, when asked on Monday to elaborate on it further, denied that he had any plans to act in films again. He alleged that his statement had been ‘misinterpreted’.

"When those on the stage publicly express their wish to see me acting again, how can I bluntly decline? I need to be soft in my denial. I have stated time and again that I cannot ride two horses at the same time," he said.

Notably, Chiranjeevi is making a brief onscreen appearance in the upcoming Magadheera, directed by S.S. Rajamouli and produced by Allu Arvind. It is heard that Chiranjeevi will make his much-awaited onscreen presence in a song. Chiranjeevi's last film was Shankardada Zindabad (2007).

No comments:

Post a Comment